After meeting the mother of singer Menuka Pariyar on the street, Menuka came crying

Chalyo Batas Git Ki Singer Menu Pariyar At Some Time To Be A Viral Singer, Her songs have reached the peak of discussion. Menuka, who has made a name for herself in the field of song music, is an exemplary personality in the field of Nepali song music. She had left him without knowing what her mother was like. It has come out that Sitaram Pariyar, the artist of Indreni, brought Menuka Pariyar, she rescued her mother and reached Menuka’s sister.

Menuka, who has been living in Udaipur after getting married, said that she was coming to Kathmandu to visit her birth mother after hearing the news that she had met her mother. Manika told Kamal Sargam over the phone that she would like to thank him from the bottom of her heart as she and other media people have been helping her in finding her mother for a long time. Although Menuka tried hard to find her mother, when she couldn’t find her, she sang a very emotional rehearsal in Indreni and expressed her heartache.

After Menuka’s rehearsal, many viewers were interested to see Menuka’s mother, how and when they met Menuka’s mother. Sitaram said that he had called Indreni in the morning after receiving the news that Menuka’s mother had been found. He said he was more than happy to meet Menuka’s mother, but more concerned with how she had regained consciousness.

Man’s tongue is moving in a very different way than he thought, which has led man to a very different kind of path. Now that her mother has been found on the street years later, she says she is saddened to find her mother unconscious on the street. Sitaram has not been able to share his happy and sad tears with his happy mother since last year. He said that the people of Kanlaki had seen her before but did not know that she was the mother of the singer.

Sitaram said that his mother had not eaten anything for 6-7 days and he could not speak for a long time. After feeding him, he said that he did not know Nai more than he knew your daughter Menuka and that he knew his eldest daughter Kali. She said that she did not even see the progress of her newborn daughter, as her condition was critical and she was left in the care of her eldest daughter for sanitation. She was rushed to hospital for treatment. Siraram said that no one has noticed his disappearance so far. He said that his mother had left him to stay in the temple when he was 7 years old and he had not met her since then. From there, the organization helped to set up the hostel, and later brought it home after the sisters found out.

Leave a Reply