Kantipur Samachar | Kantipur News, 25 September 2078
Today’s headlines –
* Replacing the ordinance, the government has brought in a revised budget of Rs.1632 billion / 7 percent economic growth target
* Clash between the ruling and opposition UML in Parliament / UML MP’s attempt to attack the Speaker and the Finance Minister.
* Disagreement erupts between ruling coalition over MCC / Maoists and Unified Socialists say MCC cannot be passed.
* China and Russia urge the West not to withhold funds from the UN appeal / emergency fund to the international community to prevent Afghanistan from becoming a failed state.
* Second ODI between Nepal and Papua New Guinea continues / Nepal set a target of 234 runs