Today’s headlines –
* The discussion that the Chief Justice is seeking a share in the government is making waves in the justice sector / Why is the court repeatedly dragged into controversy?
* Due to the negligence of the Public Service Commission and the government, the staff selection process is still uncertain.
* Problems of sporadic power outages across the country / Consumers are annoyed when the voltage is not enough due to poor quality structure / it is difficult to run a business.
* Fumio Kishida becomes Japan’s new prime minister / epidemic and the challenge of boosting the economy slowed by the Tokyo Olympics.
* Coach Almutairi’s strategy of not allowing Nepal to face the opposition in the SAAF Championship today.