* Former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe shot dead / condolences from around the world / Government of Nepal announces national mourning tomorrow over Abe’s death.
* UML’s objection to the government’s decision to introduce a new bill on citizenship / to remove the seven-year provision of marital adoption / to withdraw the bill which has been under consideration for four years.
* Even at the end of July, only 49 percent of the country was planted / There was not enough water in the Western Terai / Farmers who did not get fertilizer had to buy expensive diesel to irrigate twice.
* 70 billion in deposits added to the banking system in a 21-day period.
* Women’s league is not in the priority of ANFA’s new leadership / The second round of league is uncertain / players frustrated due to politics and division.