Unique country to pay beard tax

Russia, the world’s billionaire country, once had a beard tax. It is also the largest country in the world.Each country has its own policy rules. In this country too, there was a rule that the citizens of this country had to pay tax for shaving. This country is not Russia. In today’s series we will get all the information about Russia. The official name of this country is The Russian Federation. Spread over an area of ​​17 million 98 thousand 242 square kilometers, this country is 116 times bigger than Nepal. With an average population of 146 million, the average life expectancy is 72 years. It ranks No. 1 in terms of area and No. 9 in terms of population.

It takes 7 days by car to travel from one end of the country to the other. This country is so big that the land surface of the planet Yama is even smaller than the land surface of this country. People here think that if you want to be happy, you have to control the population. This country is an intercontinental country. 23 percent of the country’s land area is in the Eurasian continent, while the remaining 77 percent of the land area is in the Asian continent. Russia covers about 40 percent of Europe. It is bordered by Korea, China, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine, Ladvia, Storia, Finland, Norway, Ukraine and Poland.

71% of the people in this country are Christians and 10% are Muslims. The country’s capital, Moscow, is plagued by traffic jams. People here misuse ambulances to evade traffic. Thus, every year 4,000 ambulances are misused and action is taken against them for cheating the traffic. There are more women than men. There are 86 males equal to 100 females. The government is trying to bring the number of women and men equal. It is a country where 15 to 20 spy commandos are stationed in each city at any given time. No one knows where and why these commandos are being deployed. These spy commandos are keeping the government informed at all times.

In this country, you only need to clean the road before driving. Citizens here had to pay taxes for growing a beard at any time. During the reign of King Peter the Great, beards were taxed. The people here raise foxes. Every year, 500,000 people die from alcoholism. Most of the world’s billionaires live in Moscow, Russia. There are 76 billionaires living in Moscow. Moscow is also considered as one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world.

Leave a Reply